Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia

Notarial services (legalising papers) in Australia

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) provides some notarial solutions in Australia. We deliver these ongoing solutions through the mail and also at Australian Passport Offices.

Explore these pages for information regarding:

This site is for individuals who require a document legalised in Australia, to make use of offshore. If you should be currently offshore, see services that are notarial.

Do i must get my papers legalised?

DFAT can not let you know in the event that you must ensure you get your papers legalised. You need to ask the international authority whom asked for your document.

What this means is contacting the in-patient, company, organization, academic organization or federal federal government agency straight. Question them in the event that you must get the document legalised before they are going to accept it. [Read more…]